A Co-Ed Catholic Academy Serving Children in Queens from Pre-K to Grade 8
A new website for our Our Lady of the Angelus is in the works. As we build it this summer, this page will serve as our home.
We are currently accepting registrations for all classes, from Nursery to Grade 8. (More information is below). If you are interested in scheduling a tour or have questions, please contact us.
Mr. Giuseppe Campailla, Principal
98-05 63rd Drive
Rego Park, NY, 11374
Phone: (718) 896-7220
Our mission is to apply the fundamental principles of Christianity to the field of education and to develop young men and women with a sense of understanding and compassion for others, along with the courage to act on their beliefs. Our Lady of the Angelus stresses the total development of each student: spiritual, moral, intellectual, social, emotional, and physical.
Documents: Application | Financial Agreement and Tuition Rates
Necessary Documentation for Enrollment:
1. Completed Application (Download the form)
2. Application Fee – $25.00
3. Original Birth Certificate
4. Immunization Record
5. Photocopy of Baptismal Certificate if child is Roman Catholic
6. Photocopy of Reconciliation Certificate and Communion Certificate if child has received these Sacraments
7. Copy of most recent Report Card
8. Copy of most recent Standardized Test Results
9. Copy of existing I.E.P. (Individual Educational Profile)
10. Payment of $275 Registration/Instructional Fee